– Do not go to someone else’s home without bringing flowers, or a sweet treat
– You are expected to remove your shoes upon visiting someone’s home, most homes will have slippers for you
– Czech culture means less private space, culturally, they are a lot closer than Western civilization
– They seldom call people by their first name, unless they are family
– Initial greetings are formal and reserved
– The oldest woman or honored guest is generally served first.
Online Czech lessons for kids: dinolingo.com